Danah had her first performance for the Wynnum Manly Eisteddfod on Saturday morning so we had no sport (netball and swimming). Her and friend Jessica, entered the duologue (under 10 years) category performing Asphyxia & Euthanasia (the ugly step-sisters) from Cinderella. They did a great job and received an Honour certificate and a score of 82. We will be back next Saturday for their "poem" performance.

We also had to race around and organise a gift for a birthday party Danah had this morning. I had a brillant idea (at the time) to alter a tin I had for Danah to give to Mady with her gift inside. Danah helped to me decorate it and she was really happy with the result. I, on the other hand, wasn't so happy with it late last night while I was rushing to get it finished in time for the party today. Mady and her Mum certainly seemed to like it when we gave it to her today.

The party (for 11 year old girls) was at Lazer Force - an indoor skirmish type place that uses lasers to eliminate other players. The girls LOVED it. Tara came along to keep me company but didn't play and I'm sure Peter would love it too. Danah is already asking if we can go again next weekend.
Mum & Dad are off with their caravan again tomorrow - to northern NSW for a month or so. We dropped in to see them before they leave and to watch the last quarter of the footy (yeah! we got to sing the Lions theme song AGAIN - two weeks in a row!! Amazing)
I also had to drop a finished circle journal into a scrap friend who lives nearby.
AND that was my weekend!!!




1 comment:
It's sad how fast the weekends go, isn't it? You sound like you got heaps done, though. The altered tin looks excellent and the photo of Danah is very scrapable!
Catch up with you soon. We'll have to have another crop - maybe at Craft Attic. Deb's lovely, isn't she?
xx S.
Post a Comment