My day began with bacon & eggs in bed including a fresh rose in a vase, juice and toast! The girls had picked out a lovely locket necklace that has a clock inside it. I must admit it was lovely to see a jewellery bag amongst my goodies - made sure I praised them long and hard for such a great choice!!! Also got some Dara Lea chocolates which I obviously don't need (given how much weight I've put back on!!!) but they are very yummy anyway. I got to roll over and go back to sleep until about 9am - what bliss!!! I managed to squeeze in a bit of scrapbooking before going out for a high tea lunch with my Mum and the girls @ a small scrapbooking shop/cafe on the northside. All in all - a lovely day!!!
In catching up with a few friend's blogs tonight I've been suitably embarrassed enough about my lack of interactive 'stuff' on my blog so finally put a slide show on mine (thanks Sara & Alicia for the motivation!!). Haven't got around to making a banner or putting music on it yet.....
Finished off another LO for the LSBS cyber crop - theme of "best friend" - motivated me to use some photo's of the girls from the coast earlier in the year and document how my one wish for the girls as sisters is that will always be the best of friends.




No comments:
Post a Comment