
After two weeks with no real scrappin' I did my first layout using a pic from Canada last night! I've also done a couple of cards (for Mum's Day), a paper bag album entry and almost completed another Circle Journal layout.
I've got my voice back today after feeling lousy the last few days. Took Tara to swimming and then went to watch Danah play netball. Also found time to drop into the Craft Attic to see Debra - she liked the little goodie I picked up for her in Vancouver!
Can finally talk footy again as the Lions have had a long overdue win tonight against Hawthorne. The club is certainly going through a "rough patch" but we still support them of course!




1 comment:
I haven't had a chance to say welcome back yet, so.... a big welcome home. Also love the layout - colours are wonderful.
Take care and will catch you soon.
:)
Post a Comment