Monday, May 22, 2006

Off to Sydney

I'm off to Sydney tomorrow (for work) until Friday evening so will be offline until then - I'm being strong and NOT taking my laptop (unless I weaken in the morning and change my mind!!). Looking forward to catching up with girlfriend Vikki (& her partner & puppy) and having work friend Pam with me @ this conference. We're staying at Coogee which will be hard to take! Hopefully Qld will win the state of origin footy match on Wednesday while we're there otherwise we'll never hear the end of it!!!

Went to Harvey Norman late today and had 120 photos printed - while they have their 15 cent special on. How good is that - 120 pics for about $15 dollars!!! Once upon a time you'd get 24 photos (some that would need throwing away 'cos they didn't turn out) for $15!!! Really pleased with most of the Vancouver photos I had printed especially those flower pics with rain drops on them.

Only problem with coming back from Sydney Friday evening is that I'm going to miss another cyber crop night @ Craft Attic - was so looking forward to it again. Also, Sara is keen to go along too so will miss out catching up with her :( Won't stop me from getting involved online once I'm home and unpacked!!!

3 comments:

Sara Pearcy said...

I hope Coogee was nice to you - I don't know how you put up with these trips away!! (You lucky duck!)

*The less said about the Origin the better.*

That HN special is great, isn't it? Can't wait to see some pics coming up in layouts. I love the one you have posted here.

Catch up with you soon.
xx S.

fleurie said...

amanda..im loving your pictures...they are fantastic...great photos make great LO's ...see you over at Craft attic

jilly said...

Amanda, your photo is just STUNNING!