Sunday, May 28, 2006

Cyber Crop @ TCA


Full on scrap weekend with three LO's completed for The Craft Attic (TCA) cyber crop. Tara also completed one. In keeping with the whole 'Sydney' theme for my recent blogs - here's one LO I did using some pics from Coogee of the Giles Baths. I'll add these new LO's to my slide show (check it out).

Other scrapping news - my "Family" LO is in the newest For Keeps magazine (issue 43) apparently. A friend on SAM let me know that it was in - although I haven't seen it yet. Hopefully my copy will arrive in the mail later in the week.

Also, scrap friend, Cass, has just started her own online shop and forum - http://www.scrap-pile.com.au, so check it out.

1 comment:

Sara Pearcy said...

I was just coming on to your blog to say how FANTASTIC your layout looks in FK, but you've just mentioned it too! It has it's own page and looks fab! Congrats.

I didn't get any TCA cc layouts finished, but it was fun checking up on the talk that night.

Yay for Cass! The store and forum is looking great, isn't it?

xx S.