My first "tag" from Sara -
I AM: overweight
I WANT: financial security
I HATE: exercise (therefore I AM: overweight)
I MISS: having a really close girlfriend
I FEAR: the future of the world for my children
I HEAR: birds singing outside
I WONDER: what my children will do with their lives
I REGRET: very little
I AM NOT: tidy
I DANCE: badly
I SING: badly
I CRY: all the time
I AM NOT ALWAYS: happy
I MAKE WITH MY HANDS: memories for the future
I WRITE: not nearly enough for those memories for the future
I CONFUSE: and forget names all the time
I NEED: lots of cuddles from my family
I SHOULD: eat better
I START: lots of projects at once
I FINISH: some of these projects but have lots that I have half finished!!
I TAG: anyone who's reading this now!
All Made.X.Manda on Facebook Now
14 years ago




1 comment:
OK, what is this "Tagged" and what do we do plse?
It's pretty cool, I feel a layout coming on!
Post a Comment