I did email my "dare" LO into the dare blog but it isn't up as yet :( Thanks for the encouragement everyone. Apparently a new dare will be set each fortnight - so keep checking them out. There's some amazing LO's there for this first dare!
Last night I was inspired by the monthly kit I'd purchased at Scrapbook City on Saturday night and have completed that LO. Not sure if I can upload it yet (Leish - do you know??) but have to physically take it into the shop for the competition. Can't wait until they get their new web site up and running! Speaking of Saturday night - here's a couple of pics from our crop!
Chelle providing advice to Zane's Mum, Dianne.Gorgeous Ms Zane & Leisha!

My "So Serious" LO has won me one of the challenges at the Craft Attic cyber crop and also the monthly LO at Scrap Pile (not sure that's allowed - same LO - two comps???). I had been uploading all my LO's onto the Scrap Pile gallery but I'm thinking now I might go the same way as Sara and do up a blog as my gallery of my LO's although I'm still not sure this is the best way to go either. Not fussed on photobucket either.....so much indecision!!!
Megan (SkrapPrincess) sent me an email today with this link. It's a skit from Saturday night Live about scrapbooking. Thanks Megan.




5 comments:
Manda,
you've added me! How exciting!! I'm loving this blogging! It's great checking out what my friends have been up to each day!
Have uploaded my L/O from Scrapbook City crop last Sat night. You've added me to your photos!!Not the best shot, I look like I'm in pain!! Saw Dianne's L/O on Zane's blog. You wouldn't think Dianne's just started scrapping!!
See you Friday!!
Love the photos and congrats on the double win - I don't think Scrap Pile is technically a comp, as it was from any layout uploaded... you're just very lucky!!
Catch up with you again soon.
xx S.
Congrats on the double whammy win Amanda. You'll have heaps of new stuff to play with. Love the "How Dare You" lo. What a fantastic idea.
Hi Manda. I really like that photo of Zane and I. Can you please email me a copy. The gallery isn;t up for Scrapbook City yet unfortunately, but we have a fingers crossed that it wont be far away. Well done on doing the challenge. Feel free to upload it to your blog.
I'm thinking about it still.. (weblog). Have been checking it out for about three months now.
Looks like you had a great night over at Indooroopilly.
Well I'm off to look at the dare blog/site.
Post a Comment