Thursday, July 20, 2006

What a week - already!

Well, I've had a full on week this week - thank goodness tomorrow is Friday!!!

The girls went back to school on Tuesday after their 3 week+ break - so it's chaos again at our place morning and night!

I've been flat out at work and we've also had to put together our tax 'stuff' for our appointment today with the accountant!

On top of all that - I had a very unpleasant appointment with an Urogynaecologist to try and find out why I keep having nasty bladder infections. Result - off for day surgery at the end of the month because they still can't find the answer!!!

Enough moaning! My good friend, Ann, is about to head off on her OS trip to Thailand and China on Monday. I hope she has a fantastic, safe time and can relax and enjoy herself while she's away. I have Ann to thank for my scrapbooking addiction after she introduced me to it about 6 years ago. Ann - if you're reading this - don't look at the time I'm posting it.....yes, I know I'm supposed to be having an early night :)

No cyber crops or crops this weekend but I have plenty of scrapping to keep me busy. I have to finish Rochelle's mini album on her granddaughter by Monday as it's Sophia's first birthday next week and she's off to Sydney to celebrate it. I've also got a number of swap items to finish and post.

To keep the post 'visual' - here's a couple of ATC's I've finished tonight for a SM Online forum swap with a "girls" theme. Two different colour schemes based on the colours requested by those I'm swapping with.

4 comments:

Michelle Jamieson said...

You have been busy!

Hope all goes well for your appointment at the end of the month!

Chelle Xx

Sara Pearcy said...

Sounds all very stressful and busy. I hope your procedure finds some answers.

xx S.

Alicia Barry said...

Nice work as always. Sorry to hear about the day surgery. Better to know what's going on though.

jilly said...

Amanda sounds like you a "relaxing" week (not!). Hope you can put your feet up on the w/end - maybe some scrapping? thinking of you re the yukky day surgety!