Sunday, July 02, 2006

Back to Square One!


What a hoot we had last night at the Scrapbook City crop - with the ladies from the Scrapbooking Memories online forum. It was so relaxed and enjoyable...I really did have a great time.

Sara P, Leisha, Zane, Dianne, Sara N, Gaye, Michelle, Kellie and a quick visit from Miranda & her DH made for a wonderful evening of some scrapping and lots of chatting and laughs. We even managed to get Ms Zane blogging....she's now on my list - drop in and say 'hello' to her!

Thanks to Leisa @ the shop for the nibblies, champagne & red wine and of course the access to the supplies!

Of course, with such great bargins on offer, my "No Shopping Challenge" for the Craft Attic - went out the window!!! While I did have a gift voucher to use (thanks to my work colleagues) I still spent more - so I'm back to square one with that challenge.



Partially completed these two layouts last night @ the crop which I've finished today - in between taking Tara to see "Over the Hedge" and buying Red Rooster for lunch!!! LOL! Any scrappers will know why we had Red Rooster - if you don't know - check out their thermal drinking mugs on special for "over the hedge" with a removable insert - perfect for scrapping!!!

The "Just You" LO is for the monthly challenge @ the Little Scrapbook Shop.

3 comments:

Ms Zane said...

OH Yes to the scrap mug - oh I mean the Over the Hedge Red Rooster mug! *lol* That was something I did forget in my blog to mention about last night! I'll have to get some more practise about putting all the IMPORTANT details in! *lol*

Love your layout BTW - great and fresh and bright!

Anonymous said...

Hi Amanda!

Just Michelle here. Your two L/O's you did last night are just georgeous! You should be very proud! You've given me an idea for a L/O too.......mmm, so much to do, in so little scrap time!

Had a great time last night...was great seeing you all and meeting some for the very first time. See you on Friday!! :-)

Alicia Barry said...

Lol at the mug. I can;t wait to see them all finished. I love the layout of Danah. You finished it off beautifully.