Okay - felt my blog needed livening up some....so here's a tag (very unoriginal) I'm going to kick off....
Four Jobs I’ve Had :
1) Kitchen hand @ motel
2) Cleaner - housework
3) Nanny
4) Bank clerk
Four Movies I Can Watch Over And Over :
1) Dirty Dancing
2) Lion King
3) Top Gun
4) Raiders of the Lost Ark (or any Indiana Jones movie)
Four TV Shows I Love To Watch :
1) Home & Away (shhh - don't tell anyone!!)
2) Desperate Housewives
3) Grey's Anatomy
4) CSI
Four Important things to me :
1) Family
2) Friends
3) My laptop
4) Chocolate (LOL!!!)
Four Tunes That Play In My Head :
1) Blister in the sun - Violent Femmes
2) Breakaway - Kelly Clarkson
3) Scar - Missy Higgins
4) Are you gonna be my girl - Jet
Four Favorite Food Dishes :
1) Thai - Chicken green curry
2) Indian - Chicken tikka marsla
3) Chocolate anything
4) Cheesecake
Four Websites I Visit Daily :
1) Little Scrapbook Shop
2) Craft Attic
3) Email..
4) Various Blogs
Four Scrap company's I like :
1) Making Memories
2) Doodlebug
3) Basic Grey
4) sei
Four Favorite Colors :
1) Orange
2) Brown
3) Green
4) Black
Four bloggers to tag:
1) Sara
2) Alicia
3) Zane
4) Michelle
Others are welcome to have a go too!!! I'll try and make the next tag a little bit more "sophisticated"!!!!
All Made.X.Manda on Facebook Now
14 years ago




2 comments:
Okay, okay.... I'll do this now.
xx S.
ohh - very happy to be tagged! I am a kind of I did this and I did that kind of blogger and I am sure I put everyone to sleep! :)
Post a Comment