Saturday, July 22, 2006

I've got the ...


$hits today....cranky with everyone about everything consequently they are all steering clear of me now (which is probably making it worse)!!!!

Anyway - I'm probably over-tired from staying up 'til 1am last night to finish my CD mini album. Haven't photographed it yet and need to check with my friend that she (or her daughter) are ok with me putting pics up on the net.

Tonight I've finished my LO for the CherryArte competiton (through Aussie Scrap Source) - here it is!

Okay - I'm off for an early night - hopefully that will improve my mood!!!

8 comments:

jilly said...

PMSL Amanda! I LOVE your honesty! You crack me up! (PS love the layout btw)

Jo said...

Oh Amanda, you weren't the only one with them and the same thing happened here too. It's continuing to today though.

Hope your day is better today.

Jo.

Jeepie said...

Hope your mood is better today. LOL. As jilly said, i love your honesty

Sara said...

Hope that a good nights sleep has improved your mood Manda.

The layout looks great!!!

Unknown said...

Hope you're feeling better today lovey ... sometimes there is nothing better than a good "storming around feeling $hitty" day though! I like the lo, by the way, especially the little notepad journalling strips. Looks great!

Sara Pearcy said...

Love the layout. You'll be right after a sleep.... in the meantime, enjoy the solitude!! (or a bottle of red - lol)

xx S.

Michelle Jamieson said...

You are tooo funny! You crack me up!
Hope you've had a better Sunday and the family are talking to you today! :-)

Chelle Xx

Alicia Barry said...

Love how you have done the title.