Sorry about this but I need to share. It's late and you know that sound of one of your children coughing....and then you think....hang on that cough doesn't sound quite right???!!!! Yep, you guessed it...Tara was having a good ol' chuck - extensively - thoroughly - all over the doona and carpet!!! Not much on herself, so off she goes to brush her teeth and jump into bed with Peter while I get to clean up the results!!! Eekk = yukkkk!!! Does anyone have a foolproof remedy for getting "that" smell out of the carpet???? I've thrown bi-carb soda all over it tonight and I'll vaccum it up when it's dry - hopefully that will work!

Now I know I should be going to bed now too but just had to finish my 5th LO for the weekend. It's was Sara N & others were calling a "just because" LO....not for any particular reason, competition, challenge - just because! I've used some lovely bright Junkits papers that Sara P kindly gave me recently....love my brights!
Here's the other LO I mentioned in my previous post that wouldn't/couldn't upload earlier!

Now I can go to bed!!!
4 comments:
Cool layouts, Amanda! Good luck getting that smell out... it sort of lingers, doesn't it?
So much for a good night's sleep before today!! Good luck.
xx S.
You are not having much luck with the girls lately...lots of sickness over your way!
Love the Qld Gold L/O. How true is that? You have to be rich to be able to buy them at $12kg!
Chelle XX
Amanda, these are great! And, about the smell - at least its not in your car lol!!!
Love that lo Amanda - is that a Heidi blossom under the WA coaster title? Great idea, I think I might have to steal that one!
I pity you that smell ... eep!
Post a Comment