Monday, July 10, 2006

What a thrill

I'm so excited - haven't been able to wipe the smile of my face - since receiving an invitation to join the Little Scrapbook Shop DESIGN TEAM!!! My family are sick of me talking about it (not really) - so it's time to blog it!!!

Can't wait to work with Cath and all the talented and lovely ladies already on the DT - check them out.

Be sure to check out their next Cyber Crop this Friday night (look Cath ... I'm on the job already!!)

On another note - maybe because I've been so hyped up from this news or because I don't have any LO's up for publication ATM - tonight I've sent off a heap to all three mags...will have to see how I go.

8 comments:

Michelle Jamieson said...

Well done Manda!

You sooooo deserve it! You do the most beautiful and innovative work. I just love it!! You've inspired me heaps!

Congratulations!! :-)

Ms Zane said...

Hope you get some more published - your work is amazing! Welcome aboard the team sweetie!!!

Sara Pearcy said...

Yay for you again Amanda!!! You completely deserve to be on such a great DT - your work is stunning!!

I'm sure you will get heaps of accepts from your subs!

xx S.

Sara said...

Congratulations again Amanda. I look forward to seeing more your work there soon.

Alicia Barry said...

Well done Amanda!

jilly said...

Well done Amanda! What terrific news! I'll be keeping an eye out for your gorgeous work!

Unknown said...

Congrats amanda - what awesome news! Can't wait to see more of your awesome work.

Steph said...

Well done amanda SM will be bashing down your door soon I bet!!

Steph