Saturday, July 01, 2006

Major Breakthrough!

As I was snuggling under the covers early this morning - Peter asked me "what are you thinking?"....I answered honestly and said I was thinking about titles for the LO's I'm working on this weekend!

And....

....he offered some advice, asked questions and showed some interest in my scrapbooking!!!!!

Oh, my goodness!!!! This is a first!!!

He said I obviously enjoyed my scrapbooking and there was no point in him "fighting" it any longer!!!!! Yeah!!! He then said he would match my voucher for SAM that I received for my birthday! A whole flurry of firsts!!!

He's on holidays for two weeks with the girls - so maybe that's why he's in such a good mood!! I'm not knocking it - no way!!

Off to Scrapbook City for a crop in 30 minutes....woo hoo!

2 comments:

Sara Pearcy said...

I'm just about to leave, too.... why are we both blogging when we should be getting ready???

I am pleased Peter has resigned to the fact that scrapbooking IS important.... can he have a chat to John, please?

xx S.

Anonymous said...

So glad DH has come over the "dark side!"