
Here's the other LO I've completed this weekend for the Top 50 CC!
Had a lovely night last night at Kaye's place and looks like it's going to be a montly get together (thanks to Peta & Kaye for organising us). Didn't do a lot of scrapping (just finished off my vintage ATC's for LSBS) but did learn how to put photo's to people phone numbers on my phone!! Now when Sara calls (or anyone else who I can snap and add to my collection) - I'll see her lovely smile on my phone before I answer. How snazzy is that?
Awoken with a "nasty" head this morning (no comments on that thanks!). No, I didn't drink too much last night just one of my pre-period heads (not a migrane please!). Hope it clears before we go into Southbank for dinner tonight with the ladies (& some partners) from Little Scrapbook Shop.




4 comments:
Amanda, that is a gorgeous photo and a great layout.
Scrapping wise I have been working on the 40th wedding anniversary mini album and we went down to The Shabby Shack today at Bellbowrie - went on the ferry - that was cool! LOL
Have a great week, hope you've enjoyed your night out.
And what a great night we had as well.. the LO looks great btw Amanda.. well done!
Divine Amanda. Well done!
Your layout looks lovely! I am glad the head cleared up before we went out! :)
Post a Comment