
Okay - let's try again - here is the photo I referred to in my previous post!
Yes.....it's a tin (empty?) of white paint!!! And no, this isn't my children (as someone asked me @ LSBS). I wouldn't know where to start....and maybe that's why the photo was taken - what else could you do??!!!
Anyway - hope that brings a smile to the face of those Mum's out there who are sometimes challenged by their own little darlings!!!
On a completely different note - I've booked into my first online workshop with Karen Ridgeway this Thursday. It's her Button Superstar workshop. Not only am I looking forward to doing the workshop but also keen to see how this online workshop works! She has a number of workshops running so check out her blog.
By the way - my friend @ work (the Nana) loved her CD mini album I made of her gorgeous almost one granddaughter - Sophia. I hope to share some pics soon.
Finally - I just wanted to say congrats to Alicia who's soon heading off to live in the Big Apple with her family-what an adventure! And while we'll all miss her terribly - it'll be so cool to have a friend, with a first-hand finger on the US scrapping pulse!!!




6 comments:
Amanda, all I could do was laugh when I saw that pic! Where would you start? And to think that cute little boy is smiling at whoever is taking the pic!
It will be sad to see Leish go, but yeah, she'll be able to give us all the goss on scrapping in the US! Very cool!!
Chelle Xx
roflmao at the pic Amanda! OMG - what the hell would you do???? (I bet Dad was watching the kids!).
OMG I will never ever ever complain about the things my darlings did when they were little. Nothing could compare to that. And it's all over the brand new looking TV!! They obviously kept their cool enough though to take a few pics.
Oh dear...Oh my....
I hope they have a good insurance company
Thanks Manda. Great photo, although it did make me cringe. How wonder how I would (will) react when something like happens.
Don't you just love that photo? I saw it on Bubhub and the mums there were carrying on a treat. Calling it child endangerment. I just think it's a great laugh. Don't know what I would do if it was my loungeroom though.
haha
Lots of laughs,
Jo.
Post a Comment