
Here's my LO for the Scrapbook City monthly kit challenge! The Five star reference is to the HS star rubons used beside the "F". We also had such a great weekend away (even though Danah did get sick) - maybe it was because it's been such a long time since we've had a weekend away! We mightn't have stayed in 5 star accommodation but it was great to have a 'family' weekend. Used everything in the kit and only added the alpha stickers and rubons.
Had a bizarre txt message today saying "Hi, it's SJ here so you'll have my mobile number". Had no idea who it was - my very own stalker perhaps??? Replied "SJ?" only to find out it was an online scrap buddy from Little Scrapbook Shop - Flutters - who lives in Canberra. We're planning on catching up at the airport when I'm down there for work next week! We joked then about possible stalking etc. Added some excitement to my day!
I've been at a conference here in Brissy this week - ended up daydreaming today during one session - sketching LO's to work on this weekend! Should get a chance to work on it either Friday at the Scrap Cupboard (Oxenford) at the Scrapbooking Memories Forum get together or at Kaye's on Saturday night! Also planning another scrap get together for dinner on Sunday night with Cath who's up from Sydney (Little Scrapbook Shop) along with Qldscrapper (Sara), Zane + others? On top of all this, it's the Top 50 Cyber crop this weekend so might have a go at a challenge or two off there. So I'm in for a super scrap weekend.
By the way - my dare challenge LO is now up on their blog - through a link to additional LO's they have received!




6 comments:
Your layout is very nice Manda! Love the family theme...:-) Haven't even looked at mine yet. Might be able to play with it on friday!
Love the layout. I wish I had that much scrapping time on the weekend!! I really feel like scrapping all weekend, but it won't happen. :(
See you Saturday night at Kaye's!!
xx S.
The layout looks gret Manda. Well odn on getting it done. What's this top 50 thing you talked about. Sounds interesting.
The layout looks gret Manda. Well odn on getting it done. What's this top 50 thing you talked about. Sounds interesting.
Great layout Manda!!!
Also got a laugh out of your text from SJ, I would've been able to help you out with that one! :)
Thanks Zane - but it was more fun thinking I had a stalker!!!
Post a Comment