Sunday, July 30, 2006

End of another weekend


Sunday night again - another weekend has flown by. Friday night had an enjoyable crop @ Scrapbook City where I managed to get a couple of LO's almost finished. It was the Craft Attic cyber crop this weekend so I've been working on LO's for that. Friday night made a start on two of the four challenges. Also started my "banana's" LO - which I haven't quite finished yet!

Saturday and Danah's back playing sport - basketball this term. Peter has had to work all weekend unfortunately so the girls helped me with grocery shopping too. I finished off three LO's - including this one of my girlfriend Joanne and I taken in 1982 when we met at university. How young and slim do I look????

I listened to the footy on the radio last night while working on my 4th LO. Unfortunately the Lions didn't have a very good night - losing to the Bombers (booo!) winning only their second game for the season!!!

Had a shocker today with the worst migrane I've had in a long time! I had to resort to my serious migrane drugs. To make matters worse - with Peter at work - I had to take the girls to Laserforce for a pre-arranged get together!!! Yes, laserforce - loud, noisy, bright etc - just what you want with a migrane. I locked myself in the parent room for 90 minutes and somehow managed to get there and home again without throwing up!!! The things we do! Fine now - just that horrid hangover effect from the drugs! To top it all off - I'm off for my day surgery tomorrow so not anticipating a very pleasant day tomorrow either :(

To finish on a brighter note, here's my fourth LO for the weekend - a photo from my trip to Vancouver using lovely wild asparagus papers. Danah picked up on the fact that the bright pink in the ribbon was a bit too much (I should have checked with her before sticking it down!) so I added a bit more pink - not sure if it's worked or not???? Also used more of the SEI velvet iron ons - aren't they hard work???? Maybe I'm not doing it right but found them very difficult to iron on! (Bugger - blogger won't let me upload second pic - how often does this happen to you??? Will upload later!)

3 comments:

Sara Pearcy said...

Glad to hear you are feeling a bit better. I hope you get a good night's sleep before your procedure tomorrow. Just move away from the computer!!

Love that photo - you look just like a girl I went to school with. Amazing.

xx S.

Lisa Pate said...

Hope all goes well tomorrow. OMG how on earth did you get all thoses layouts done? i didn't even do one! LOL

Michelle Jamieson said...

Hope all is going well today!

You have been steaming through your L/O's this weekend. The first I did all weekend was a Cyber Crop on my Yahoo group last night - got 3 done! YAY!

Chelle XX