Tuesday, July 25, 2006

Day @ home

but not for very pleasant reasons. Poor Danah (10) started throwing up @ 7.45 and hasn't stopped all day!!! Not fun for her (or me!!). Her poor tummy muscles are so sore from .... well you know why.... I won't go into detail.

Between holding her hair up for her... I did manage to finish a CJ entry, chat on MSN and do a little blog hopping. Now I'd better start planning for the crop @ Scrapbook City on Friday night.

HOpefully I'll be back at work tomorrow and not home with anyone else from the family with the same nasty bug!

7 comments:

jilly said...

Eeeeeeew! Amanda, you never quite get used to that smell do you? Makes me feel ill just thinking about it! Hope everyone's feeling better soon!

Sara Pearcy said...

Oh, poor Danah. I hope she is feeling better and gets a good night's sleep. I hope you get a good night's sleep, too, and everyone else manages to stay well.

xx S.

Unknown said...

Fingers crossed it's just a 24 hour thing Amanda - or a 12 hour one, even! There's not much worse than watching your kids be sick, and not really being able to do much to help them. Thank God I've only got the headcold!

Michelle Jamieson said...

Poor Danah! Hope she's feeling better.....:-)

Chelle Xx

Anonymous said...

Poor darling. Hope she's feeling better soon.

Jo said...

Poor Danah, I hope she is better now. Good on you Mum for holding her hair out of the way. Here's hoping no one else gets it in the family.

Jo.

Francine Burgess said...

Its never a good thing when kids are sick..hope she is better soon..
As for that photo!!! Argggggg wouldnt you just cry...oh my what a dissaster..funny pic though just glad its not mine..lol