Friday, April 07, 2006

Sew It



I'm sitting here in my scrap/computer room and Tara is on the floor hand sewing her own embellishment while I scrap!! She did a little bit of sewing on her LO last weekend and now wants to do some more.

I've been finishing off my "Sew it" contribution to the Craft Attic Board Book swap I'm in so I've been doing lots of hand and machine sewing while putting it together. Here's the first page of "Sew It" page. I'll upload Tara's effort later :)

The cover of my board book for this swap is above - it's been good fun and I'm looking forward to getting my book back real soon.

Now off to finish my SAM CC LO :)

2 comments:

Sara Pearcy said...

Love them both - they look fab!! Can't wait to see Tara's efforts, too!

Alicia Barry said...

Love those pages, they look awesome.