Thursday, April 20, 2006

Time's Flying


Can't believe how fast this week has flown by - this time next Thursday I'll be in Vancouver!!!! Made the mistake of going into work yesterday - left stressed without having done everything I was supposed to do. Also visited my GP for final check up - got my flu shot and signed letter from her for all my "drugs"!!! She also gave me the all clear from my last pap smear after my 'procedure' late last year.

Still getting time to scrap everyday - I"m in heaven!!! Did this LO of Danah for a competition on Top 50 - using lots of ribbon. Looking forward to a crop at Scrapbook Etc on Friday night with friends from work, Scrapbooking Memories forum and the lovely and very talented Sara (see her blog in my list). Will have to make the most of it as it'll be my last scrapping for a couple of weeks (how will I survive???).

Enjoyed a cuppa with my long-time girlfriend Sandy today. We hardly ever get to catch up - both with busy families. We're going over to their place on Saturday night for a BBQ to celebrate Brendan's birthday - can't believe he's 17!!!! How scary is that??? She's all excited as they are off on a cruise next month. Hope they have a fantastic time.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hello again,

I may becoming biased, but I think this is another great lo, could be a winner and/or as another mag submission.

So one more week until your big trip. Wow, I now you will have a blast.
OK, I had better get my stuff ready for tomorrow night!

See ya.

Sara Pearcy said...

Love this layout - she is so grown up looking!!

Great to hear you've the all clear from your latest ps! That's gotta be a relief.

I hope you got lots of scrapping time before you jetted away!

xx S.