Found my 'canadian' boots today. My hairdresser wasn't ready for me and sent me off to shop for 10 minutes or so before my appointment. So checked out a local shoe shop and woo hoo! found my low ankle black leather pull on boots. Wearing them now (with shorts - what a look!!) to wear them in.
I've also had confirmation of my Vancouver accommodation from work today - I'll be staying at the Lord Stanley Suites (http://www.lordstanley.com) - it's a few blocks from the conference venue but close to Stanley Park.
Had my very first hair colour today - eeekk! No one else could notice them but I could - grey hairs that is - but they are all gone now. Family haven't commented so I'm obviously the only one that could see them :(
Also managed to do some scrap shopping. Picked up some lovely GinX papers discounted which I'll use for the SAM CC this weekend. Have some very cute pics of Tara getting her digital camera for her birthday which I'm going to use.
Have to do an oriental (black, red, gold) mini LO for a paper bag album swap I'm in. Don't use red much but found some lovely creative imaginations 'japanese' paper and a little cute fan to use (jolee).
I'm also working on my final board book swap entry for the Craft Attic. I've been doing "sewing" in all the board books and I think it's almost cured me of my interest in sewing on LO's for awhile.
For some reason our broadband connection has died this afternoon so I'm on dial up tonight which seems to be as fast as our broadband has been lately. Better get on to our provider and find out what's happening!
All Made.X.Manda on Facebook Now
14 years ago




2 comments:
wow, that's a lot of swaps you are in. I haven't done a swap in ages.
Your accom in Vancouver looks quite nice - I hope you get a room with the harbour/mountain view.... very pretty.
LOL about your hair colour - I've never seen any greys!! I have heaps of them and I'm a bit younger!!
Yay for getting your boots! How lucky was that? Just a spare ten minutes!
Looking forward to seeing your CC. You'll have to post your oriental mini LO on your blog so we can see it - sounds like it will be gorgeous.
xx S.
Post a Comment