
I'm really powering through my scraping tasks while home on hols. Finished my monogram swap contributions - very plain but hopefully to everyone's liking. Also my oriental flavoured paper bag album contribution (see below). I've also completed my hat pin swap pins - haven't taken a pic of them yet but will tomorrow before posting.
I got two more CJ's today so I've spent tonight searching the net for a copy of the Dirty Dancing font - one CJ is on your favourite movie (which is Dirty Dancing for me :) ).

The girls had a creative day too. Danah's in a junior CJ at SAM so we've started making her journal and she bought some PP to cover it and do her contribution. They are both also making some friendship tags to share with other children on the Scrapbooking Memories forum - so will finish those later in the week. Tara also painted her ceramic money box ready for "cooking" tomorrow.
I received back my "scrap techniques" altered board book today from the Craft Attic forum. It's fantastic - I now have great ideas on collage, stamping, ribbons and tags as scrap techniques + my own 'sewing' contribution. It was a good, quick CJ to be in with only the five of us. Liked using the board book too - might use on of them again for another CJ sometime???




1 comment:
Sounds like you are having fun with the girls (and your scrapping)! It all looks great, too!!
xx S.
Post a Comment