Saturday, April 08, 2006

Had a win!



Chuffed to find out today I won one of the challenges from the Craft Attic Cyber Crop last Friday night with my LO "Sun Beauty". It was a sketch challenge using pale/light colours.

Unfortunately I haven't had a win yet with Scrapbooking Memories!!! Another rejection email this week from them for my submissions for their call for "Pets" LO's. Sent in three - two of the cats and then one on Jack and was sure it was a winner!

The other two mags have picked up a couple of my LO's but I'm yet to be accepted by SM!!! It's a challenge now for me to keep trying until I do! Think I'll send my Jack one into the other two and see if they want it.

1 comment:

Sara Pearcy said...

Congrats on your win! I love that layout - it's so bright and pretty.

I really love the Jack layout too! To bad for SM if they don't want to publish it!