Tuesday, April 25, 2006

Lost It

Wrote up a great post very late last night - only to have it disappear when I tried to upload!!!! Arghh!!! Well apparently I didn't lose it!!!! After initially uploading this post - realised my post from last night did upload afterall....it's going to be one of those days!!!

Very time short ATM - my list to do before I leave (less than 24 hours now!!) seems to be getting longer rather than shorter!!

Before I go - here's the canvas I've done for the SAM CC for next week. I plan on posting it to Merle for Mother's Day when I get back. Don't think she reads my blog!!!

So...next time I blog (hopefully) I'll be in Vancouver!!!

2 comments:

Alicia Barry said...

Hope you have a great trip Amanda. Looking forward to seeing some photos.

Sara Pearcy said...

Love your canvas. I'll keep a check on your blog to see how Canada is treating you!

xx S.