
Two of my cousins have recently had their first babies - Emma in Sydney had a little boy last month (Byron) and Natalie in Melbourne had Sophie Grace last week. We don't get to see either of them nearly enough but it's lovely to know that our extended family is extending!!! Made a card today for Natalie and Chris to welcome Sophie.

Also finished my April card for the Scrapbooking Memories forum card swap I'm in - this month it was a "thinking of you" card. Tried a new stamping technique I saw in a magazine the girls got for free from Debra @ the Craft Attic last time we were there.
Picked up a few more items for my travel journal I intend to keep while in Canada - saw an article in Creating Keepsakes that inspired me to take a few scrap items with me to do it as I go - just some glue, stapler, ink, stamp and pens - so I can add 'stuff' to it as I travel. I'm going to use a visual art diary - not too expensive - just in case it's not much chop :)




1 comment:
I love these cards, Amanda! I'm hopeless at cards.... I'll have to get you to show me a few tricks!!
Post a Comment