Sunday, April 16, 2006

All Choc'd Out!


Well that's Easter for another year. We've enjoyed a lovely weekend so far - with lots of DVD's and too much chocolate! Had a yummy roast lunch with Mum & Dad and brother Andrew today so don't need dinner tonight! I'm supposed to be starting another "healthy eating phase" tomorrow but Peter and the girls gave me a huge egg - which I couldn't possibly eat all of today :)

Finished my cyber crop challenge today for SAM - used a pic of Danah's new high heel shoes. Also completed a (rare) LO on Peter & I - for Craft Attic's April competition - using "fool" somehow (I've used an Elvis song to draw on the 'fool' component).


Received a lovely compliment on Saturday on the Scrapbooking Memories forum. Someone put up a thread about "scrapmanda's work" - saying how a LO of mine is in the current "Scrapbooking Creations" mag and how she loves my work. How sweet!! I was tickled pink. Haven't got my copy of SC yet - should arrive in the mail this week. It's the "sisters" LO I did of the girls when Tara was a bub - in black 'n' white with orange and pink.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Amanda

Finally got a chance to check outyour blog - cool!

This is a great page and such clever thinking as well.

Anonymous said...

Hi Amanda, Julie here. Thanks for showing me another way to avoid doing my assignment...reading your blog! Like I really needed more distractions!!! Love your entries. Keep em coming! You definitely need to take your computer to Canada so you can put your travel stories on your blog. Take care and enjoy the rest of your holidays with the girls.

Sara Pearcy said...

Your 'First Heels' layout is an absolute favourite of mine!! I love everything about it!! The layout of you and Peter is so sweet. I love the title and journaling.

I haven't received my SC yet, but when I do, I'll have a look for your layout.

See you on Friday night!!!

xx S.