Wednesday, April 05, 2006

First day of hols

Girls to school (Danah on camp for three days), scrapping and coffee and shopping with Mum - what a great start to my holidays. Searching for shoes to take to Canada - no luck today but am not giving up yet.

Mum & Dad were over for dinner tonight and Dad's all excited about my trip to Vancouver. They are planning to go there in 2007 so that's were some of the excitment is coming from. He's also trying to get in touch with a cousin of his who lives in or near LA to keep me company on my 10 hour stop over there on the way home.

I've had my very first comment on my blog today - thanks Lisa :) I've become quite engrossed in other scrappers blogs particularly looking at who's blogs they read and the links they list.

Wasn't going to take my laptop to Vancouver with me but am thinking more and more that I won't be able to live without it for 2 weeks!!!!

2 comments:

Sara Pearcy said...

I couldn't live without my computer for two weeks, esp travelling alone!! Take the 'puter!!

Your blog is looking great. I very surprised (well, not really) that it's orange!!

Thanks for adding me to your list of blogs!! How exciting!! Now I know you are here, I'll add you to mine, okay?

xx S.

Alicia Barry said...

Hi Amanda. Nice to see you in blogworld. Mind if I add you to my sidebar?
Canada sounds very exciting. Can't wait to go there myself. Hope Dana has a great time at camp.
Leish