Monday, April 09, 2007

Paisley

Had a packet of paisley chipboard to work with and decided...I like paisley but have a hard time using it.....so did some thinking, searching and more thinking and came up with a list of possible paisley uses....see LSBS for the list but here is the LO I did, using Fancy Pants chipboard, to go with the list.
Now there's a bit of story behind this LO....being the addicted scrapper that I am....last night about 7pm I realised that I wasn't happy with the black bazzill I was planning to use for this LO and NEEDED white instead.....but of course I had NO white bazzill :( I had to have white bazzill NOW....there was no waiting until I could get to a shop and who knew if any scrap shops would be open on EAster Monday!!! Luckily my friend Megan (Born2Shop) lives about 10 minutes away....so I did what any self-respecting addicted scrapper would do and I txt Megan begging her to see if she had any white bazzill I could buy from her!!! I found an excuse (I did have stamps to deliver to her) and raced over to her place at 7.30pm to pick up a piece of white bazzill.....she saved me....thanks so much Megan....I owe you :) The white looks soooo much better than the black!


Woke up this morning inspired to do my 123 challenge LO - so here it is - think I'm right to share here before the comp judging is done :) Had to do a LO using swirls/flourishes, no paint and gems. Enjoyed doing a LO for a competition again...it's been a while!



While in a positive scrappin' mind-set I also put together another calendar entry - for Corina on LSBS - hope you like it :) {{the colours have scanned a little dark}} It's based on a LO I did recently for a CJ and loved doing it so much I had to do another one!

Well, that's it, my 10 days off are almost over....back to work tomorrow :(









5 comments:

Sara said...

Loving that paisley flower, so much so might have to scrap lift it!!!

It is always a good thing when another scrapper lives so close and can give us a helping hand when need be.

Carol Dunstan said...

ooh, good move on changing the black to white... black would have been too heavy I think. How great to have a friend so close that could help. Love the 123 layout too :-D

Michelle Jamieson said...

Love the L/O and the Cj!

You are so lucky Megan lives close by...white was definately better!! ;)

Chelle Xx

BruganCampbell said...

Love all the LOs and that calendar page is awesome.

Glad to be off help. What are friends for? :)

Louise said...

I especially Loooove the paisley LO!!!!!! :)