Sunday, April 22, 2007

Mt Tamborine Photo's

I love everything about scrapbooking.....the creating.....the capturing of memories for future generations....the photographs....the shopping.....the FRIENDS!
Just had a wonderful weekend away at Mt Tamborine with a group of ladies from SCrapbooking Memories Online forum. I'd met a few IRL but it was the first time for a number of them. Even though we'd all just met...we all got along just fine and had a ball!



Thanks to Karen (Gypsy) for organising it! Great to see Chelle, Nae, Heidi and Robyn again. Nice to meet Lynnie, Ros, Karen (who works for same organisation as me and we didn't know it beforehand!!) and Sarah (sorry for calling you Sharon all weekend - my girls will tell you I never get their names right either!!).










Did heaps of scrappin' although I've still got a bit to do to finish off the albums for the folks to take overseas. I got to play with Nae's wonderful Cricut and Sizzix die cut machines (thanks sweetie - you're a life saver).
Had heaps of laughs, drank a few drinkies, didn't sleep much (1.30am & 2.30am bedtime with a 7am start both days), SANG some Sing Star (Lyn, Robyn & Nae are the real Sing Star Queens).
Check out Chelle's debut on Sing Star...you rock chickie!
We visited Lisa at the Scrapbook Cupboard on Saturday to do a little shopping. And we ate!!! We had enough yummy food to last a WEEK!
I'll do another post with the scrapbooking outcomes :)















4 comments:

BruganCampbell said...

Looks like a great weekend Amanda! Thanks for sharing some photos and looking forward to the layouts.

Have a great week!

Narelle said...

Wow! Glad you had a great weekend! Hope the good vibes continue for you this week!

Sara said...

Looks like you had a fabulous time away. Looking forward to seeing the scrapping outcomes.

Michelle Jamieson said...

What a TOP weekend!!

Had heaps of fun, even on Singstar - as nervous as I looked!!

Looking forward to our North Coast getaway later in the year!! :)

Chelle Xx