Tuesday, April 24, 2007

Another Weekend LO

Forgot the second LO challenge set by Karen on the weekend....a bride challenge (something old, new, borrowed & blue)....here it is (for my Book of Me).


I've been tagged AGAIN (by Nicole)...same SEveN tag I had the other day....will do the seven questions but don't think I'll push my luck and send it to another seven friends....or no one might visit me anymore :D
1. I scrap in a very small incredibly untidy space!
2. I lived at the very northern tip of Australia when I was a kid (at Bamaga) and Loved IT!
3. I lust after Robbie Williams (like lots of women my age!)
4. I did a "spin" cycle class at the gym today and hope I can walk tomorrow!!!
5. I have NEVER had Christmas away from my Mum & DAd.
6. One day I'd like to get my motor bike license
7. I like driving my car....alone....with really loud music (usually Robbie).

4 comments:

Alicia Barry said...

Hi Manda,
Sorry for being useless with blogs. Will do your tag now.

Michelle Jamieson said...

That L/O is lovely...very noice!!

Hope you can walk today after your SPIN class! LOL :)

Chelle Xx

Steph said...

Oooh how'd you pull up after spin? I remember the first time I did it, I couldn't sit down and stand up for the next 2 days (more from bruising type pain rather than muscle ache!) Love that layout!!

cardscraps said...

love the LO Amanda!