Love being able to scrap all day and night and not feel guilty.....here's some of the goodies from the Mt Tamborine weekend.
Coaster swap.....thanks Karen for organising this one....we all added a little to each others coaster. I'm planning to either make it into a magnet or us it on a LO....not sure which yet
An 8x8 page for a friend who's not well atm....hope you like it Leanne. I don't have a chicken soup recipe but hope my pumpkin soup recipe will sooth your soul :)
Karen (Gypsyangel) set us two LO challenges on the weekend......we used her book "She" to choose a quote and do a LO on a randomly selected lady at Tamborine....I picked Chelle's name out and here's the LO I did for her.
Sarah (Franapani) did this lovely LO for me (although the photo of me is not very flattering)!

I can also share a couple of LO's I've completed to send in for the 123 Challenge Cyber crop that I completed up at Tamborine ...

Check out my "flower" butterfly wings in this one.....got the idea from the latest CK magazine!
I have one more LO .... just putting the finishing touches on as I ran out of time on Sunday morning.
I also did bit 'n' pieces on the albums for Mum & Dad but still can't share that yet.
If you'd like to see more photo's from our fab weekend at Mt Tamborine....check out the SM Online photo thread here......




6 comments:
Everything is so GORGEOUS!!! Wow can't believe you have got all the 1,2,3 CC layouts completed WELL DONE!!! I've updated the blog! Been busy with DT stuff atm....
anyway.... Happy Scrapping!!!
Love Charmane
Outstanding layouts once again. I must say I'm surprised that you all managed to get so much done.
Good luck with the 123 CC. :)
Hey Amanda, YOU HAVE BEEN TAGGED!!! Sorry to do this to you. Check out my Blog for all the details.
Nicole
I think we all did pretty well completing so much over the weekend!
I LOVE my L/O by the way. I have a Manda original!!
Jase had some nice comments on it last night, BTW!!
Chelle Xx
ohhhhhh love that middle layout Amanda.... and how cute is the buterfly?.. clever chickie that you are!!
Looks like you all had a fab weekend scrapping and singing at your weekend retreat..
Lucy xx
Love everything about the "Fresh Eggs" LO! Love the photo! And I saw the buttefly in CK too and wanted to try it! Your's look fantastic!
What a great idea to do a LO baout someone else too! Chelle's looks great- beautiful photo of you both!
Post a Comment