Sunday, April 22, 2007

Random Tag

Fran has tagged me....so before I blog about my fabulous scrappin' weekend at Mt Tamborine....I'll do this tag!

Each player starts with 7 random facts/habits about themselves. People who are tagged need to write on their own blog about their seven things, as well as these rules. At the end of your blog, you need to choose 7 people to get tagged and list their names. Don’t forget to leave them a comment telling them that they have been tagged and to read your blog!

1. I love my AFL footy...go the Lions...my Mum's Dad (my Pop) was a big Hawthorne fan and when I lived with him & Nana (in 1976) I started my love of footy.

2. I'm a chocoholic!

3. My favourite colour is ORANGE!

4. I love that my job gives me the opportunity to travel occasionally - throughout Qld and to every state & territory in Australia AND one trip overseas!

5. I have one (single) brother (40) who I'd love to find a caring partner to share his life!

6. I'm lousy with money....hopeless....can't budget to save myself.

7. I went to boarding school for two years when I was 13-14.

I tag - Sara N, Sara P, Chelle, Relsi, Steph, Megan and Alicia!

No comments: