Sunday, April 08, 2007

Happy Easter

Happy Easter everyone! Hope you enjoy a relaxing, fun-filled, family/friends day today.
We're off for a roast pork lunch with my folks. The easter bunny arrived here overnight and the girls have had fun finding all the eggs left hidden around the house.
Whipped up two little easter bags for them and TAra made one too!







Spending some time this morning blog surfing...and came across this blog (123 Challenge) with some fabulous LO's on it. A few of you know it already because I recognise names/LO's - but thought I'd share here and maybe have a go at the April challenge myself.

4 comments:

Sharyn said...

Just dropped in to say hi and tell everyone that I have updated my blog with a fresh new look!! Have a great Easter!!

Michelle Jamieson said...

Hope the Easter bunny was good to the Moran family. He found us, that's for sure!

I didn't think I'd ever say I've had enough chocolate, but I think I've eaten my quota for Easter...NO MORE!! LOL :)

Chelle Xx

Sara said...

The boxes are too cute!! I am sure the EB was good to you all and that your girls don't get sick from too much choccy!

Narelle said...

Happy Easter to you all! Hope you enjoyed your family lunch!