Wednesday, January 31, 2007

Well, that's it!


My holidays have come to an end AND our girls are back at school....

First day for them today and all went well. We tried to come up with some different ideas for first-day-of-school photo's - but didn't come up with anything too unusual. You'll have to wait for the layout for our idea...for now here they are....our gorgeous two!!! Danah's in Year 7 and Tara's in Year 3. Only hiccup for the day....Danah's uniforms no longer fit her!!! Both happy with their (male) teachers....not nearly as bad as they'd imagined.
I used my one day on my own to have coffee with another school Mum (Julie from straddie), get a hair cut, try and buy shoes - see below - visit my reflexologist, a quick trip to the shops (for a sports bra - well if I'm going to attempt to JOG!!! - I needed this big time!) and then a quick trip to the second-hand and new uniform shops (to get uniforms for Danah).

Thanks for all your concern about my poor feet...they are much better now! Although I did try and buy new work shoes today (yes, I know I've had 6 weeks to do it but left it until the last day to do this!!!) and my reflexologist shook her head in dismay when she saw them!!! Thanks also for various comments about my toe nail polish!!!
In closing if you want a good laugh - you have to drop in and visit Narelle's blog - this post cracked me up!!! (Hope you don't mind me sharing Relsi :) )
Well that's it...it's 10.30pm and I'm supposed to be off the computer and tucked up in bed so I can get up at 4.50am....ekkkk! Goodness knows when I'll blog again!!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Love their uniforms. Glad to hear first day back was good.

Narelle said...

OMG! I dont mind at all! I'm kinda chuffed that someone was genuinely amused by my story!!!