I made an offer at my local scrap shop to help her out with some classes - if she wanted (she's only just starting to offer classes and does them all herself....complained about how much some "scrappers" charge to run classes and that's where I jumped in and offerred to help). She accepted my offer and I'm now preparing an "off the page" class for early March. Should be fun and it's something I had on my list to try this year. So I can tick that off now (well in March)!!
I mentioned Scrapbook Widower in my last post - he's done a quick survey on "Scrapbooking & Sex" - what a hoot! Did the survey - just for fun - and he's now got some 'results' up.
The girls had fun at their scrap class on Friday...making a clipboard. Here's their lovely clipboards - Tara's is the pink one! The shop certainly doesn't miss you with the kids class...$15 for the class and then you have to buy the clip board and other bits as well + a $2 charge to use their paints! Ended up being an expensive morning but the girls enjoyed it.
Had a lovely lunch on Saturday...and NO...it wasn't a wedding! My girlfriend Jo and her partner Bob, had asked a few friends out for lunch before they flew back to Mt Isa (today). I got it in my head that it could be their wedding...but it was just a lovely lunch. I gave them the frame and even gave them the "wedding" card I'd made (just in case)...we all had a laugh about it. I wasn't the only one...some of her other friends thought it might be a wedding too!
I also dropped in to Sara's place on Saturday. She was selling off her eBay scrap shop goodies and even though I got there quite late (as far as garage sales go) I did pick up a couple of great buys including some buttons I happened to NEED for a CJ I'm working on. Didn't get quite as many items as our lovely friend Zane, who along with her sister Miranda, was @ Sara's at 6am!!!

Finished one of two other CJ's I currently have for the SM forum...this CJ has been going FOReVeR (Jan 2006) but is almost finished (I hope). Here's my entry for the "All About Me" CJ that needs just one more entry before it heads home!
I've been watching "The Day After Tomorrow" tonight on DVD with the girls...one of those disaster - the world's going to end - type movies. I couldn't help but think of Leish over there in NY...as New York city flooded and then froze over in the movie...hope it doesn't get that cold over there for you this year lovie!
Well I'm coming into my last full week of holidays - I'm now planning on going back on 1 February as the girls don't start school until 31 Jan, that is, unless Peter wins Lotto between now and then.




No comments:
Post a Comment