Here's my pages for it - had fun playing around with the ol' Dolly Parton song "9 to 5" (which I've been singing on Sing Star!!). Hope Lisa likes it. Used some yummy Scenic Route PP & alpha stickers (which I've also used in my new "Touch" CJ).
The other CJ I've finished today is my new one - through SM again - with a very talented group of ladies participating. Got the idea from a children's 'touch & feel' book that the girls both loved called "I won't bite" - which has cut outs throughout the book with different textures incorporated in the story. I hope you get the idea from these pages. Can't wait to see what everyone else comes up with for this one :)


Holiday fun....cleaning out the tupperware cupboard....I think not!!! But that's what my two DD's volunteered to do today (well started anyway!). Here's the proof! The bottom shelf still needs doing but they worked together and got the job done without fighting (much!).
We went to the movies again tonight - the four of us and my Mum! We're all enjoying this little early week treat although tonight will be the last for awhile. Might still manage to see one more movie before school starts again but during the day. We saw "Night at the Museum" tonight. What a hoot! I loved it - even more than Casino Royale or Happy Feet. Think it was because I didn't have very high expectations of this one!
The girls are excited about tomorrow....we're picking up their school books! Tara's already admitted to being a little nervous about going back to school but they both LOVE getting their new stationery and text books (we get a pack put together and just have to pick that up - oh and pay for it!!!).
I'm excited about tomorrow...but for a different reason....Joan (our cleaning lady) comes - yay! I love a clean house (even if it's only for a little while).





3 comments:
What an awesome theme for a cj... hope you share when it gets back home.
that touch cj looks fantastic. would love to see it when it comes home.
Did the girls manage to find any of the missing lids from the tupperware? Or any lids that dont have bottoms? That's what I always find when I clean out the tupperware cupboard! LOL!
Post a Comment