
You wouldn't read about it.....seven scrappin' ladies together (each with a camera in their stash somewhere) and NO photo's taken!!! What the??!!! Hard to believe but true....sorry Leish we did think about you but don't have any evidence to send your way :(
Enjoyed my Friday night crop with Sara, Sara, Ang, Chelle, Zane, Miranda (& her MIL for a while) at Scrapbook City. Here's the LO I started and finally finished today - stitching while watching the girls in the pool!
Used a Becky Fleck circle sketch for this LO - was having trouble downloading her sketches so sent her an email....very friendly....and we've sorted out the problem with the latest version of Acrobat Reader.
Visited a new scrapbook shop on Saturday morning - Scrapbook Princess - near Carbrook. Not bad...very similar to Scrapbook Etc I'm thinking. Ran into (not literally) Megan who was checking it out for the first time too.
Managed to pick up a few goodies for a CJ I've been invited to participate in (yes, I know, swore I wouldn't do anymore CJ's but the group doing it are all very talented and committed scrappers so I'm sure it will be a pleasant experience - unlike some I've been in :( )
My other pleasing news on Saturday was .... my weigh in at WW :) After riding my push bike to the meeting (took me about 30 minutes to get there and only 15 minutes on the way home!!) I weighed in at my pre-Christmas weight! Yay! Lost that pesky 1.9kg I'd found over Christmas. Very pleased with myself given I've been exercising more frequently BUT having a little drinkie ~~ read alcoholic drinkie ~~ every afternoon - I'm a little surprised!! Well I am on HoLidAys afterall!!!




5 comments:
Congrats on losing the 1.9kg, not 2kg, but 1.9!! :-) Well done!
Had a good time on Fri night. Lots of fun, nibbles, chatter...oh, and a little scrapping got done!!
Glad you are enjoying your holidays...about to start on my CJ, too!
Chelle Xx
Love the circle LO!
And congrats on getting back to your pre-christmas weight!! Keep up the hard work!
Congrats on losing that pesky little bit of weight!!!
Had loads of fun on Friday night and still can't believe that we didn't take a single photo.
fabulous about your weight lose!!!
love your layout too!!!
I can't believe you guys didn't take a single for me on Friday night.
Congrats on the wieght loss.
Post a Comment