Monday, January 01, 2007

2007...it's here.


Happy New Year everyone! I hope you had a great New Years Eve and that the year ahead is a beauty!




We saw in the NY - the girls too - we watched DVD's (after yummy home made pizza) until just before midnight and then went out the front armed with poppers. Funny how different this is to the way I used to celebrate NYE!!! (a lifetime ago).




Anyway - managed another couple of LO's between 'holidaying' (read lazying around doing nothing much - all though I did clean out my wardrobe today and found 2 huge garbage bags of reject clothing).

The iTara LO hasn't turned out how I expected and I kept trying to "fix" it which of course only made it worse....anyway.....sometimes they just don't turn out the way you want!

I've also started crocheting....yes...crocheting!! Just little pieces for a LO I"m doing on my Mum's childhood memories....so watch out for it :)




6 comments:

BruganCampbell said...

Happy New Year! Enjoy your holidays and see you back at work in late Jan/early Feb (?).

Happy scrapping!

Unknown said...

My grandmother started to teach me to crochet... but then we moved interstate, so I never did get very far.

Narelle said...

Happy New Amanda- to you and the family!

Answer honestly- do you prefer the way you celebrated NYE last night- or the way you used too?!! And which was easier to wake up from?

LOL!!

Sharyn said...

Crocheting! Hmm...looking forward to that LO. Something I was never able to master! Even as patient as my nan was! Hope 2007 is good to you!

Sara said...

Happy New Year to you Amanda!!!

Crocheting?? something I have tried in a while.

Michelle Jamieson said...

Happy New Year Amanda! :-)

Can't wait to see the crocheting L/O...sounds intresting.

Chelle Xx