First off....survived my first day back at work. It took me most of the day to go through my email inbox and my intray on my desk.
Now....today's Thursday and I used to do my weigh in at WW on Thursday's in the city until I went on holidays and I've been going to a local meeting on Saturday's. Well I decided, now I'm back at work, I should go back to my Thursday city meeting.
BUT....I was really worried about doing this. I had myself believing that the weight I'd lost while on hols mightn't show up on the scales at the city meeting and I'd get this horrid weight back at today's meeting. Am I making any sense here??? I thought the local scales might have been too good to be true.
Well I went along and am very very pleased to announce that the local scales are just fine and I've even lost another 1.6 kg since SAturday!! So I'm now 14.5 kg lighter than I was at the beginning of November!!! Relsi @ LSBS Losers even pointed out to me tonight how I'm down 1/3 of the weight I want to lose!!! Yay!
At the meeting today there was talk of support....got me thinking....(here goes that 'mind thing' again) - how I've found having the LSBS losers online support has been fabulous and blogging it here for all to hear/see + amazing role models like the lovely Ms Zane :) has also helped. I guess having support from family/friends/peers etc in any activity is a BIG plus!
Okay - now I'm just sounding plain soppy!!!
Thursday, February 01, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




5 comments:
Don't you hate first days back at work.
And that really is an awesome weight loss... go you!
So proud of you Amanda! And I'm stoked to hear that the support from our LSBS group is helping you!
You are a real inspiration to us all!
well done on your weight lose Amanda thats awesome!!!!
Well done Amanda! Sounds like you are going great- cant wait to see the results.
Hey Amanda,
just scrapping in to say hi as I have been a bit awol of late. Well done with the weightloss..awesome. I have dropped about 4kg since the NY so I am pretty stoked with that. Cheers
Post a Comment