Sunday, February 18, 2007

Sunday blog

The end of another weekend...relatively quiet for us AND very NaughTY for me....no exercise and too much bad food! Ekkkk! What am I doing?? All my good work will be blown off if I don't get my motivation and act together REAL soon!

Enough moaning - here's some scrapping I've done this weekend. Firstly - a CJ entry for Louise's (fess) CJ from the SM Forum. First 12x12 CJ entry I've done - pretty happy with it.


Also whipped up a quick LO for a LSBS 'secret' challenge Cath set this weekend - to use only OLD supplies (still love the Urban Lily papers I've used - my first DT's goodies from August 2006). Speaking of LSBS - Cath has set up a LSBS blog....check it out....Biggest Little Blog!


Happy to say I've been watching TV tonight - Grey's Anatomy is back! Yay! Klennex will happy - their profits will go up again as I ball my way through the show each week! I'm such a sook!

1 comment:

Michelle Jamieson said...

Love your "scraps" L/O - I so Love the Urban Lily PP's!!

Chelle Xx