Friday, February 09, 2007

Proud as Anything

We're all smiles here today.

Danah (11 ) received her Year 7 badge today at assembly - can't believe she's in her last year of primary school (her Year 1 teacher said much the same thing to me today). I'm so proud of her.

This afternoon she has more good news....I'll be back at assembly next week.....as she's been voted House Captain!!! I was so thrilled for her and very very proud! They take on the role for first semester and then give someone else the opportunity for the second semester.

Better get my camera working properly before next Friday - not very happy with the pics I took today.



Would also like to share another CJ entry for the Scrapbooking Memories circle I'm in....here's my entry in Chelle's "Self Portrait" journal. Hope you like it Chelle. Had great fun finding and using this old "self portrait" that I took while I lived in Melbourne....don't you love that perm!! Not! I tried to capture how much my life has changed over the past 20 years.

4 comments:

Louise said...

SM this {SM/CJ} is great!, Chelle should love it!
Louise {aka fess}

Michelle Jamieson said...

Love it, Love it!! :-)

I'm very excited about this CJ...can't wait to see it IRL.

Congratulations Danah, and her very proud Mum. Great to hear. I want to see some pics next week.

Chelle Xx

Unknown said...

Well done Danah!

Narelle said...

Congrats to Danah! That's a big achievement to be voted House Captain by her peers!