
Cath at LSBS has tonight announced a big new scrapping competition - check it out here - the prizes are great!
Congrats to those I know who've also made it through to the Scrapbook City competition Top 20 - awesome work ladies (Chelle, Fran, Leone, Miranda +....) Good luck with the rest of the comp!
We're back into the swing of things here at home....each morning the girls and I keep waiting for the usual morning bedlam to occur but so far we've been quite organised. Won't last of course!! We've had the Year 3 information night tonight, dinner @ Mum & Dad's tomorrow night, Year 7 information night on Thursday and then Danah receives her YEar 7 badge at Assembly on Friday morning! PHew... I need a holiday.
Danah's actually been writing her campaign speech for House captain voting tonight --- she's very excited about the prospect of giving this a go. There's a selected few who are choosen to make a presentation about why they should get a position - so it's great she made it this far. There's four houses with two captains in each I think.
I went back to swimming on Monday night and then had my last personal trainer session today at the work gym. Hope I can walk in the morning - the young 'boy' who trained me today (he was probably about 21) really made me work hard and my poor legs are still like jelly!
A special thank you here (already done so at LSBS) to Narelle - who sent me the most beautiful "Inspiration" Artist Trading Card this week - to congratulate me on my weight loss so far. Very sweet of her to go to that effort. I've taken it to work to keep me 'honest' when I contemplate those rotten freddo frogs that still live on our work bench!!! Come 3pm each day I hear them calling me!!! I'm looking forward to meeting Narelle in real life when I go to Melbourne for a conference at the end of the month.
Congrats to those I know who've also made it through to the Scrapbook City competition Top 20 - awesome work ladies (Chelle, Fran, Leone, Miranda +....) Good luck with the rest of the comp!
We're back into the swing of things here at home....each morning the girls and I keep waiting for the usual morning bedlam to occur but so far we've been quite organised. Won't last of course!! We've had the Year 3 information night tonight, dinner @ Mum & Dad's tomorrow night, Year 7 information night on Thursday and then Danah receives her YEar 7 badge at Assembly on Friday morning! PHew... I need a holiday.
Danah's actually been writing her campaign speech for House captain voting tonight --- she's very excited about the prospect of giving this a go. There's a selected few who are choosen to make a presentation about why they should get a position - so it's great she made it this far. There's four houses with two captains in each I think.
I went back to swimming on Monday night and then had my last personal trainer session today at the work gym. Hope I can walk in the morning - the young 'boy' who trained me today (he was probably about 21) really made me work hard and my poor legs are still like jelly!
A special thank you here (already done so at LSBS) to Narelle - who sent me the most beautiful "Inspiration" Artist Trading Card this week - to congratulate me on my weight loss so far. Very sweet of her to go to that effort. I've taken it to work to keep me 'honest' when I contemplate those rotten freddo frogs that still live on our work bench!!! Come 3pm each day I hear them calling me!!! I'm looking forward to meeting Narelle in real life when I go to Melbourne for a conference at the end of the month.




2 comments:
I cant wait till you get to Melbourne too!!
Holidays seem so far away now, don't they? Feels like you haven't had a holiday!
Good to hear the girls have settled back into school.
Have fun in Melbourne. :-)
Chelle Xx
Post a Comment