Sunday, February 11, 2007

Quiet Weekend?

We didn't have anything on much this weekend ... so why is it I'm exhausted tonight!

The LSBS cyber crop has been on this weekend so Friday night was chatting and bingo there...also a DT challenge was set - to use four photo's in a LO! Managed to do TWO LO's to fit the challenge - here they are :)
I warned Peter I'd scrap these silly pics of him - he can't help himself when the camera's around - he has to pull funny faces! Well now everyone can see them.

Saturday morning I went swimming while Tara had her lesson - and that's the only "good" thing I've done all weekend! Been very naughty with my food and no exercise today!

Saturday afternoon Tara & I visited Scrapbook Princess, Karen (to drop off Tupperware) and Tracey (to drop off a CJ) and then we all watched movies Saturday night (Divinci Code & Poseidon).

This morning the girls and I met up with Chelle (Chellejamo) and her lovely family at a Brisbane Riverside park (so I could collect a CJ). The children enjoyed playing in the park despite the mozzies which were fierce! I took a few pics (see the lovely one of Chelle's daughter Ella on her blog) but my camera battery died :( Chelle also took a nice one of my two! I needed a nana-nap this afternoon too!

3 comments:

Michelle Jamieson said...

Your L/O's are great - what did Peter think of them? LOL :-)

Had a nice morning - Thankyou! Kids were exhausted and slept for a good 2+ hrs this afternoon, so Jase and I got a nana nap in too!!

Chelle Xx

Sara said...

Sounds like you had a fantastic weekend. The layouts look great as always.

Anonymous said...

Great layouts. I managed one double layout... haven't uploaded it yet though. Thank goodness for the extension.