We took the children with us to visit the relatively new shop at Carbrook...the Scrap Princess....and I spent a little more - not that I NEEDED anything really. I also booked the girls into a kids class next Friday - do make an altered clipboard. Karen's daughter, Steph (about a year older than Danah) is coming along to it too.
Now to just remember it (unlike a few years ago when I booked them into a scrap class and then took them along the week AFTER the class had been on :0 )
I asked if they are affiliated with SB Etc @ Underwood - but they aren't. She said they both got their shop layout ideas from a large US company (Achievers?). She's chasing some Fancy Pants ribbon for me...to use on Jo & Bob's (possible wedding) present (altered frame with pic).

Posted some fairly basic "paper distressing" ideas in a post yesterday @ LSBS - good for those starting out I hope. Whipped up a very quick LO to support it. Unfortunately it hasn't scanned very well - the colours just aren't "right" but here it is anyway :)
Speaking of LSBS - we have our monthly cyber crop starting this Friday night - drop in and check out the challenges for the chance at some great prizes.
Went out to the movies last night with Sandy, Brian & Candice - Peter stayed home with the girls as we went to see a "chic flick" - "The Holiday". Really enjoyed it - had a laugh, a cry and relaxed!!! Hope to see Casino Royale with them next week - might as Mum & Dad to have the girls for that so Peter can have a night out too!
Getting set for my Tupperware Party on Sunday - feel free to drop in for a Champagne Sorbet - 2.30pm.




2 comments:
Hi. The shop you are thinking of it called the Archivers. I haven't been to one yet, but I've seen photos, and I will n ot be moving back to Australia without having been to one.
Hope the girls have a great time!
Post a Comment