Sunday, February 03, 2008

Wet Wet Wet

WE've had a very wet day today here in Brissy...hope the main dams are getting it too!

WEt = lazy here + scrappin' time!

Here are the three LO's I've completed this weekend + the powerscrap challenge as set by Miss C at Scrap Chat.








Lynnie at A Passion for Craft has a great competition up and running....making a mini book about your "love"...not sure I'll get this one done sorry Lynnie...too lovie dovie for me! Can't wait to see what everyone else does though!

5 comments:

Lexie said...

Go the Scenic Route Paper!

As always great LO's!

Unknown said...

Beautiful work Amanda.

BruganCampbell said...

Beautiful LOs, I think they have 'submit me' on them too.

Have a great 2nd week back @ work.

Michelle Jamieson said...

Beautiful layouts, Manda!!

Had a great time the other night :)

Chelle Xx

Alicia Barry said...

Yay for the rain. I'm scared to think what my lawn must be looking like.