Sunday, February 24, 2008

Autumn in Melbourne

No pretty leaf covered park picture....but city street gutters! Leaves and litter everywhere! Not too cold but certainly cooler than Brisbane (not hard after the weather in Brissy this weekend)


Wandered the city streets before heading out to my GF's place for a lovely BBQ dinner, few glasses on wine and a catch up!


Also found a new DFO...two blocks from where I'm staying in the city....might have to find time to scoot down there during the day!

3 comments:

Michelle Jamieson said...

I love Melbourne..it's such a lovely city. Even if the weather isn't always good!!

You've been tagged! Check out my blog for details!

Chelle Xx

{ she } said...

OMG I love the photo of the leaves in the gutter...angle, colours, everything!!!

Anonymous said...

Thanks for sharing Amanda, I love Melbourne so much. There is always something different to do everytime we go.

Hugs
Gypsy