Friday, February 22, 2008

I should make notes....

I had a couple of great ideas for my blog post tonight....but instead of writing them down when I thought of them I entrusted them to my dodgy memory! Now === under pressure to post before midnight === I've completely forgotten what I wanted to post!

Enjoyed a lovely morning today after dropping the girls to school...trekked over to Lawnton (northside) and caught up with Chelle, Ali, Sarah, Peggy & Patricia at a scrap shop and then onto North Lakes shopping centre for lunch! It was a very pleasant way to spend the morning!

Danah's survived her Year 8 clayton's camp (they slept at home each night but did camp-like activites for four days this week at or near school). Exhausted and a little sunburnt tonight and didn't even make it to Guides!

All this Year 8 activity has had me thinking about MY year 8 and the challenge I've been working on tonight for the Stamp Shak CC is based on just that...so watch out for it tomorrow night!

1 comment:

Susan Hurley-Luke said...

Good on you for posting even without notes, Manda! I was going to post a bee-oo-tiful pic of the Tablelands today but after DH and I drove to the 'right spot' I found my camera battery was flat. Lol! Am going to post about that on my blog in a couple of minutes :-)

Are you going to show us the cartoon drawings you did one day?

Glad you had a good day at the LSS with the girls.