Monday, February 18, 2008

Give Thanks...

My Gratitude Journal entry for February is to "Give Thanks Daily"....the girls from a very early age have always said grace...given thanks...before our evening meal! They still do it even now and even when they have friends sleep over!



A friend, who shall remain nameless, sent me a link to a blog...for me to check out. Not sure if this was a hint about my attempt to blog daily and the quality of my posts or not ;)....jk After February - I'll go back to blogging without obligation I promise!

2 comments:

BruganCampbell said...

Great journal entry, I really like the colours and seeing DD 2 in such a reflective pic.

Interesting site/blog. ;)

Anonymous said...

Hey Amanda, I am extending the challenge. Nah only joking. Only just over a week to go though and I think we have done really well. I am a big supporter of BWOO.

Hugs
Gypsy