The Moran Family Inn is booked up next week!
As some of you know, my MIL has been staying with us since she had a nasty crash in early January (she's recovering well and hopes to have her plaster off on Monday - yippee)!! But next week we'll also be having one of eldest DD's lovely friends sleeping over for FOUR nights!
The lovely Emmie lives on Straddie Island - and as they have early starts each day next week for a special YEar 8 "get to know each other" activites....Emmie gets to stay with us! She really is no problem at all (Julie - if you read this - we love having her stay!!) but I think we'll need to put a "No Vacancy" sign out now ;)
That's it for me tonight...not very exciting today I'm sorry but I'm off to play with a new digi kit from Gypsy....will share tomorrow (hopefully!)
All Made.X.Manda on Facebook Now
14 years ago




3 comments:
too funny amanda but glad to hear your MIL is on the mend :)
Yay Manda, can't wait to see what you do with my kit. I am so excited.
Hugs
Gypsy
Well, Bruce and I had better not come down next week for a visit. ;)
A house full usually means fun filled.
Post a Comment